Click the arrow below to visit the new JullienGordon.com

Prayer for Brotherhood

Can I love someone without speaking?
The alter-native is to hate
when I compare myself to others
do I think difference or the same
whether brotherhood or otherhood
we're all part of the human race
even biological brothers
have their challenges to face

So today I'm here to pray
that my eyes can change their shades
may I journey inside my soul
and find you there in space
where the physical is invisible
and we have the freedom to create
a new relationship through conversations which
allows us to relate

Ashe. Amen. And so it is.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Jullien's Purpose Statement

My purpose is to help as many people as possible reach their full potential by helping them making a living doing what they love and in the process of doing so achieve my own. I want to do this through writing, speaking, and creating offline and online spaces that facilitate conversations around purpose.

Subscribe to stay updated

 Subscribe in a reader or

See what people are saying about my blog

Follow Me On Twitter

    follow me on Twitter