Click the arrow below to visit the new JullienGordon.com

Prayer for Morning

Great God thank you
for resurrecting me today
as you shine your light
may I add a ray
I only see my shadow
when my back is to the Sun
when there are forks in the road
may I eat from the right one

This is the first day of my new life
but it could also be my last
may I learn from my mistakes
while letting go of the past
half-full? or half-empty?
I don't think in halves
I seek a whole-istic life
with an overflowing glass

Ashe. Amen. And so it is.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Jullien's Purpose Statement

My purpose is to help as many people as possible reach their full potential by helping them making a living doing what they love and in the process of doing so achieve my own. I want to do this through writing, speaking, and creating offline and online spaces that facilitate conversations around purpose.

Subscribe to stay updated

 Subscribe in a reader or

See what people are saying about my blog

Follow Me On Twitter

    follow me on Twitter