Click the arrow below to visit the new JullienGordon.com

Prayer for Perfect Employment

May the place I choose to work
be my primary place of worship
I'm committed to waiting, searching
for employment that is perfect
to be hired is to be born
to have a job is to have purpose
may I incorporate into your plan
before I look to corporate

Wherever I choose to work
may I believe in what I sell
the glass ceiling to heaven
is really inside myself
I pray I care for my career
and in turn it carries me
substantially financially
while enhancing my inner being

Ashe. Amen. And so it is.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Jullien's Purpose Statement

My purpose is to help as many people as possible reach their full potential by helping them making a living doing what they love and in the process of doing so achieve my own. I want to do this through writing, speaking, and creating offline and online spaces that facilitate conversations around purpose.

Subscribe to stay updated

 Subscribe in a reader or

See what people are saying about my blog

Follow Me On Twitter

    follow me on Twitter