Click the arrow below to visit the new JullienGordon.com

Guest has joined.

Guest:
hi jullien are you there - this is Laura from the UK I've just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to ask a question about submitting my answers on the 8 principles...

me: hey laura
nice to meet you

Guest: and you. i saw your amazing graduation speech on salome's myspace and went through to your myspace from there and the rest is an afternoon of self discovery

me:
1. Copy the questions from http://julliengordon.blogspot.com/2008/01/8ps-of-purpose.html into a Word document and then
that's great!
and then just type your answers in any way that you want
you can see anonymous people's answers here http://purposefinder.blogspot.com/


Guest: I think i made a mistake in prematurely posting the answers to just question 1 and 2. I plan to complete the full eight and post them later as suggested, so please feel free to delete the earlier posting

me: no problem
I'll give you feedback after I receive them

Guest: Thank you in advance. God work's in mysterious and wonderous ways.

me: its all love...I look forward to really getting to know you through your 8Ps
I'm writing a book about them too...hopefully it will be ready around Sept

Guest: Cool, before you go. I just want to share that finding your page has come at such a fantastic time for me and straight after reading your 50 ways to find your purpose...I accidentally called my mum from work, only to have one of her prayer sister's visiting her. Right there I asked her to pray for me guidance on achieving my purpose. Hope this little story helps to give you encouragement about how your passion is having worldwide effect.

me: This definitely does
thank you so much Laura
Do you mind if I share what you just said anonymously with my readers

Guest: Go ahead. It's also proof for me that when one focuses on achieving ones purpose, and the universe begins to respond, so i'd be honoured.

me:
It's definitely proof. great! thanks Laura. I can't wait to read your 8Ps.
Peace

Guest: peace indeed [smile]

Guest has left.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Jullien's Purpose Statement

My purpose is to help as many people as possible reach their full potential by helping them making a living doing what they love and in the process of doing so achieve my own. I want to do this through writing, speaking, and creating offline and online spaces that facilitate conversations around purpose.

Subscribe to stay updated

 Subscribe in a reader or

See what people are saying about my blog

Follow Me On Twitter

    follow me on Twitter