Click the arrow below to visit the new JullienGordon.com

[Cup your ears with your palms and read this aloud to yourself]

Shhhh!

I'm that small still voice in your head. I've been here since your birth. I'm like that black box on an airplane and you just crash landed on earth. Find me.

I await you with all of the answers to your deepest questions. How do I achieve happiness in life? What is the formula for success? What’s the meaning of life? I can help you answer all of these questions.

In turn I ask you, how deep are you willing to go? How curious and committed are you? How much do you believe in me?

Seek and ye shall find!

I am your purpose.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Jullien's Purpose Statement

My purpose is to help as many people as possible reach their full potential by helping them making a living doing what they love and in the process of doing so achieve my own. I want to do this through writing, speaking, and creating offline and online spaces that facilitate conversations around purpose.

Subscribe to stay updated

 Subscribe in a reader or

See what people are saying about my blog

Follow Me On Twitter

    follow me on Twitter