Click the arrow below to visit the new JullienGordon.com

Matthew chapter 2:13 “Get up and take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt…Out of Egypt I called my son.”

Have you heard of Akhen-aten, the husband of Nefertiti?
He was the pharaoh when Moses was priest in 1350 BC

Also known as Amen-hotep
He brought monotheism back to Kemet
Bringing light through the sun god, Amen-Ra
To brighten Egypt, not to dim it
Then Moses got a gimmick
Cut the 42 Declarations down to ten-ish
Tarnished the Egyptian image
And converted all of the Hebrew cynics
It was easy for him to mimic
He was raised among the pyramids
The trinity before their trinity
Except in 3-dimensions

How does if feel to be literally double-crossed?
The cross also came from Egypt go Google the word “ankh”
It is partly our fault for putting questions on hault
But will we still balk with the key to the vault?
Inside the tomb of Tut-ankh-amen
Ancestors embalmed truth for all men
Bob said it in his most famous song
You and I are Jah-Men

We're Jah-men
We're Jah-men
We're Jah-men
We're Jah-men
And we're Jah-men in the name of the Lord

So when I end my prayers in “Amen”
I pay homage to Maat and Ra
For the energy that They have given me
So that I can do that for which I’m called

John 14:12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Like Jesus,
You are the light of the world (Matt 5:14)
And have the power to give life like the sun
Not the S-O-N, but the S-U-N
Our energy source is one
The S-U-N is responsible
for all of the power on the Earth
And man has been in search
of energy since its birth
Whether food, fire, or oil
When the sun kisses the soil
Mother Earth gives us life
As fruit for our enjoyment
But think of photosynthesis on a spiritual plane
We are sowing seed with every thought that’s in our brain
As a man thinketh, so he becomes
Therefore the world that we see is our consciousnesses’ sum
Before the building came the blueprint
Before the feeling came the e-motion
So consider yourself a drop
In this godly body of an ocean

Mark 8:35 “For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it.”

Jesus mentions the gospel
Before the gospels came to being
And I want to follow Jesus
Not four interpretations of his sayings
If Christianity came after Jesus
I wonder what he practiced
If nature was his spiritual center
Then his church didn’t have an address
No clergy with nice headdress
No priest with a necklace
Seek and ye shall find
The true meaning of his message
Here, find the word “religion”
It only appears 5 times starting with Acts

And everything about Jesus
Came just before that

The Jesus story that allures us
Is identical to the Egyptian Horus
In their respective times
They were the resurrected suns
Christ, like the Egyptian word Karast, is a spiritual title meaning the anointed one
And Christians weren’t called Jesusians because Christ also dwelt in them
Can someone please show me where Jesus calls himself God’s only son?
Because all I’ve really found is when Jesus answered them

John 10:34 “Is it not written in your law, I have said, “You are gods” referencing Psalms 82:6 You are all sons (and daughters) of the Most High

So God created man in his own image
In the image of God he created him
Male and female he created them (Genesis 1:27)


Jesus said…
Why don’t you judge for yourselves what is right? (Luke 12:57)
The kingdom of God is within you (Luke 21:21)
The truth shall set you free (John 8:32)
Believe
Have faith
Don’t doubt, worry, or judge
And most of all, love all
In the name of Jesus, Jesus,
G-is-us
Amen!
______________
For more check out...

2 comments

  1. Selome Araya Says:
  2. wow.
    wow.
    wow!

    if this isn't a lesson on life, connections, and spirituality, then i don't know what is!

    it's poetry and truth.

    thank you for teaching.

     
  3. Also check out the first 15 minutes of this movie (http://joox.net/cat/44/id/1863997). I discovered it almost 2 years after I wrote this.

    God's within

     

Post a Comment

Jullien's Purpose Statement

My purpose is to help as many people as possible reach their full potential by helping them making a living doing what they love and in the process of doing so achieve my own. I want to do this through writing, speaking, and creating offline and online spaces that facilitate conversations around purpose.

Subscribe to stay updated

 Subscribe in a reader or

See what people are saying about my blog

Follow Me On Twitter

    follow me on Twitter