Click the arrow below to visit the new JullienGordon.com

Prayer for Purpose

If I'm to find purpose
can't keep living on the surface
if my body is a temple
then my body's where the church is
I may not always be certain
but as long as I know I'm searching
if we are who we're waiting for
then our search is really urgent

Lost in this matrix
I must find the oracle
in hopes of discovering what I can do
that'd be a pure outpour of soul
purpose is priceless
one can still be poor with gold
help me answer my inner questions
so they don't sound rhetorical

When I think I've gone miles
God says there's more to go
please just help me say yes
when the flesh tells me no
may my inner compass guide me
as I approach my godly goals
one only grows to holy
when they realize that they're whole

Ashe. Amen. And so it is.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Jullien's Purpose Statement

My purpose is to help as many people as possible reach their full potential by helping them making a living doing what they love and in the process of doing so achieve my own. I want to do this through writing, speaking, and creating offline and online spaces that facilitate conversations around purpose.

Subscribe to stay updated

 Subscribe in a reader or

See what people are saying about my blog

Follow Me On Twitter

    follow me on Twitter