Click the arrow below to visit the new JullienGordon.com

Here's how you, the readers, can support me this month. My accomp-lists are below. Thanks,
  1. Help me find a Chief Technology Officer to be a partner in Mylinia
  2. Offer to read the first draft of my book proposal (I only need 5 people right now)
  3. Help me find a agent to get a publishing deal
  4. Inquire on how you can be a part of the Mylinia Private Beta group
  5. Attend the potluck at my house on March 16th
  6. Let me know if you want to do the 8 Principle of Purpose
Email me if you can support my purpose. Thanks!
___________________________
March 2008 Accomp-List

My Blog
[] 15+ blog posts
[] reached 800 unique visitors
[] upgrade the design

Mylinia
[] get 100 people to test Passion Exchange
[] find a Chief Technology Officer to be a partner
[] finish the frontend designs

My Book
[] finish the final draft of my book proposal
[] find agent
[] have 10+ people do the 8Ps

My Love
[] read a book together
[] co-create something together
[] d0 weekly purpose account-ability sessions with my partner

My Rituals
[] host a potluck and/or book exchange
[] have lunch with a friend every week
[] cook every week
[] pray every morning
[] talk to my best friend weekly

My Job
[] get 200 more applications for CP program (got 282)
[] launch the company blog among fellows and alumni
[] co-create a company retreat
[] facilitate 2 presentations to over 200 young people
___________________________
February 2008 Accomp-List

My Blog
[x] 21 blog posts
[x] reached 691 unique visitors
[x] added recent comments and comments box

Mylinia
[x] developed the 2008 calendar
[x] confirmed the frontend designs

My Book
[x] finished the 1st draft of my book proposal

My Love
[x] finished reading the Spirit of Intimacy
[x] co-created a Healing Ritual to overcome a challenge
[x] did weekly purpose accountably sessions with my partner

My Rituals
[x] host a potluck
[x] have lunch with a friend every week (10x)
[x] cook every week
[x] participated in 4 friends birthday rituals
[x] pray every morning
[] talk to my best friend weekly (2x)

My Job
[x] get 300 applications for CP program (got 282)
[x] complete the website (www.ml4t.org)
[50%] co-create a company retreat

Other Stuff
[x] broke bread with 10 friends
[x] facilitate 3 presentations to over 200 young people

1 Responses to 6 Ways You Can Support Me In March 2008

  1. Thanks for all of the support in March. I got 8 people to read my book proposal, 2 computer programmer referrals, 2 publishing agents leads, 10 people to to RSVP for potluck and 3 people to use the 8Ps.

    Ask and you shall receive. Spirit would not put us here, call us to do something, and then not give us the resources to do what we were called to do. That would be cruel. :)

     

Post a Comment

Jullien's Purpose Statement

My purpose is to help as many people as possible reach their full potential by helping them making a living doing what they love and in the process of doing so achieve my own. I want to do this through writing, speaking, and creating offline and online spaces that facilitate conversations around purpose.

Subscribe to stay updated

 Subscribe in a reader or

See what people are saying about my blog

Follow Me On Twitter

    follow me on Twitter