Click the arrow below to visit the new JullienGordon.com

I used all of the songs from 2Pac and Biggie's double-CDs, All Eyes On Me and Life After Death in the Two Thugs Talking poem. See below.

2Pac - All Eyez on Me One (Feb. 1996)
Disc One Lyrics
1 Ambitionz Az a Ridah
2 All Bout U
3 Skandalouz
4 Got My Mind Made Up
5 How Do U Want It
6 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted
7 No More Pain
8 Heartz of Men
9 Life Goes On
10 Only God Can Judge Me
11 Tradin War Stories
12 California Love (Remix)
13 I Ain't Mad at Cha
14 What'z Ya Phone #

2Pac - All Eyez on Me Two (Feb. 1996)
Disc Two Lyrics
1 Can't C Me
2 Shorty Wanna Be a Thug
3 Holla At Me
4 Wonda Why They Call U Bitch
5 When We Ride
6 Thug Passion
7 Picture Me Rollin'
8 Check Out Time
9 Ratha Be Ya Nigga
10 All Eyez on Me
11 Run Tha Streetz
12 Ain't Hard 2 Find
13 Heaven Ain't Hard 2 Find

Notorious B.I.G. - Life After Death (Mar. 25, 1997)
Disc One Lyrics
1 Life After Death intro
2 Somebody's Gotta Die
3 Hypnotize
4 Kick in the Door
5 Fuck You Tonight
6 Last Day
7 I Love the Dough
8 What's Beef?
9 B.I.G. Interlude
10 Mo Money Mo Problems
11 Niggas Bleed
12 I Got a Story to Tell

Notorious B.I.G. - Life After Death (Mar. 25, 1997)
Disc Two Lyrics
1 Notorious Thugs
2 Miss U
3 Another
4 Going Back to Cali
5 Ten Crack Commandments
6 Playa Hater
7 Nasty Boy
8 Sky's the Limit
9 The World is Filled...
10 My Downfall
11 Long Kiss Goodnight
12 You're Nobody
(Til Somebody Kills You)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Jullien's Purpose Statement

My purpose is to help as many people as possible reach their full potential by helping them making a living doing what they love and in the process of doing so achieve my own. I want to do this through writing, speaking, and creating offline and online spaces that facilitate conversations around purpose.

Subscribe to stay updated

 Subscribe in a reader or

See what people are saying about my blog

Follow Me On Twitter

    follow me on Twitter