Click the arrow below to visit the new JullienGordon.com

There are times in our lives
when it seems like the sun stops
That's why I give thanks
for every single sun drop
I know deep inside
we're created by one God
and we all have a purpose
we've all got one job

No sick days or quick ways
to get around it
Give thanks, resisting makes
it more challenging
feng shui, ying, yang
life's a balance beam
perception can be deceptive
dark is just how it seems

In overcast skies
I will over cast my light
I'll parade on the rain
and splash the world with smiles
until the Sun reigns supreme
and the rain drains to sea
I commit to being
a photosynthetic beam

Ashe. Amen. And so it is.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Jullien's Purpose Statement

My purpose is to help as many people as possible reach their full potential by helping them making a living doing what they love and in the process of doing so achieve my own. I want to do this through writing, speaking, and creating offline and online spaces that facilitate conversations around purpose.

Subscribe to stay updated

 Subscribe in a reader or

See what people are saying about my blog

Follow Me On Twitter

    follow me on Twitter