Click the arrow below to visit the new JullienGordon.com

It's a real real rough 1st draft, but that's what 1st drafts are all about. I just needed to get it out. I can iterate from there. I still have to work on the end of chapter activities and questions as well as the profiles for each chapter. But the core content is there. I'm going to print and read through it once before sending it off to the 10 people who volunteered to read it.

My fingers hurt! I've started brushing my teeth with my left hand to give my right hand some rest from mouse clicking and space barring. The first draft came out to be 120 pages single-spaced. I'm not sure how many pages that's going to translate into as a book, but I don't want to the book to be that long anyway.

Thanks for all of your support!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Jullien's Purpose Statement

My purpose is to help as many people as possible reach their full potential by helping them making a living doing what they love and in the process of doing so achieve my own. I want to do this through writing, speaking, and creating offline and online spaces that facilitate conversations around purpose.

Subscribe to stay updated

 Subscribe in a reader or

See what people are saying about my blog

Follow Me On Twitter

    follow me on Twitter