Click the arrow below to visit the new JullienGordon.com

Every week I hope to feature one of my friends and see how the support of all of my readers can help them get to the next level. Email me if you want to be next.

Meet my friend
Razmig Hovaghimian
A.K.A. "Young Hova"

Razmig's Top Passions:
social change, social entrepreneurship

Razmig's Next Level:
While at Stanford he co-founded a non-profit that is developing a $25 premature infant incubator for the developing world: www.embraceglobal.org, focused on the 3.5M annual avoidable premature infant deaths worldwide.

They're going through clinical trials in India, FDA approval in the US, got a few grants (including Echoing Green), but need much more funding to scale our manufacturing and distribution efforts before we launch in Asia in '09--hence the need for this AmEx funding.

How You Can Support Razmig:
Help the Embrace team raise $1.5M by clicking here to vote in the AmEx Members Challenge which ends September 29th. NO Donation is required, just your vote to distinguish Embrace among other 1190 inspirational projects.

To support Razmig on his journey see his son who he "embraces" every day:
Visit his Mylinia.com profile here.

More pictures of the product in action:

(Razmig is in the middle embracing the Embrace)




(So cute!)


0 comments

Post a Comment

Jullien's Purpose Statement

My purpose is to help as many people as possible reach their full potential by helping them making a living doing what they love and in the process of doing so achieve my own. I want to do this through writing, speaking, and creating offline and online spaces that facilitate conversations around purpose.

Subscribe to stay updated

 Subscribe in a reader or

See what people are saying about my blog

Follow Me On Twitter

    follow me on Twitter