Click the arrow below to visit the new JullienGordon.com

As a result of sharing my vision and intention in my Monday post "I'm Leaving My Job & New York", here are the 10 things I attracted in the past 48 hours.

1. A friend offered to pray for me as I take this leap of faith
2. I'm certain that dozens more of my friends are praying for me based on emails and comments
3. Mylinia closed a small angel round of financing after some legal delays
4. Two friends have given me leads on Chief Technology Officers for Mylinia
5. My dad said he would give me his Nissan Pathfinder car so I can get around in LA without me even asking
6. Two strategic partnerships for Mylinia got put on the table
7. I've connected with 10 friends from California in person in New York all in support of me
8. I got good news about my tax return
9. I found a designer for the book cover of "You Can't Google Purpose"
10. I got 5 phone calls and affirmations from California friends in support of my move(ment)

This is pretty powerful, so I had to document this for myself and others.

Stay tuned. More good is on its way.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Jullien's Purpose Statement

My purpose is to help as many people as possible reach their full potential by helping them making a living doing what they love and in the process of doing so achieve my own. I want to do this through writing, speaking, and creating offline and online spaces that facilitate conversations around purpose.

Subscribe to stay updated

 Subscribe in a reader or

See what people are saying about my blog

Follow Me On Twitter

    follow me on Twitter