Click the arrow below to visit the new JullienGordon.com

Here's how you, the readers, can support me this month. My accomp-lists are below. Thanks,

  1. Help me find a Chief Technology Officer to be a partner in Mylinia
  2. Inquire on how you can be a part of the Mylinia Private Beta group
  3. Help me find a agent to get a publishing deal
  4. Attend the potluck at my house on April 20th
  5. Let me know if you have any furniture or appliances to give away in LA
  6. Complete the 15-minute 8 Principle of Purpose self-exploration exercise
Email me if you can support my purpose. Thanks!
___________________________
April 2008 Accomp-List

My Blog
[] 15+ blog posts
[] reached 1500 unique visitors
[] upgrade the design

Mylinia
[] get 100 people to test Passion Exchange
[] find a Chief Technology Officer to be a partner
[] launch private beta
[] complete business plan and pitch

My Book
[] finish the final draft of my book proposal
[] find agent
[] have 10+ people do the 8Ps

My Love
[] read a book together
[] co-create something together
[] d0 weekly purpose account-ability sessions

My Rituals
[] host a potluck and book exchange
[] have lunch with a friend every week
[] cook every week
[] pray every morning
[] talk to my best friend weekly

My Job
[] get 300 more applications for CP program by April 15th
[] launch the company blog among fellows and alumni
[] facilitate company retreat
___________________________
March 2008 Accomp-List

My Blog
[x] 14 blog posts
[x] reached 1,784 unique visitors
[x] one life coaching session
[x] created the MBA Action Plan tool

Mylinia
[x] finished the Alpha version of Mylinia.com
[x] closed a small round of angel financing
[x] 3 leads for CTOs

My Book
[x] 7 people read 1st draft of book proposal and gave feedback
[x] met with Ori Brafman to get insight on publishing industry

My Love
[x] hosted a potluck in LA for our mothers to meet
[x] found an apartment in Leimert Park
[x] opened a joint account together

My Rituals
[x] host a potluck

My Job
[x] facilitated a presentation for 80 college juniors
[x] co-create a company retreat
[x] initiated MLT blog

Other Stuff
[x] broke bread with 12 friends
[x] facilitate a presentation to 5 high school girls at the Sister2Sister conference

0 comments

Post a Comment

Jullien's Purpose Statement

My purpose is to help as many people as possible reach their full potential by helping them making a living doing what they love and in the process of doing so achieve my own. I want to do this through writing, speaking, and creating offline and online spaces that facilitate conversations around purpose.

Subscribe to stay updated

 Subscribe in a reader or

See what people are saying about my blog

Follow Me On Twitter

    follow me on Twitter