Click the arrow below to visit the new JullienGordon.com

Internally and externally, I feel called to write this book...now! I was going to wait until I moved to California and had "space and time" to focus, but I can't. That was just an excuse. The space and time is now. I feel like the book is already within me and just needs to be written.

My 26th birthday is on July 11th. My hope is to be able to give out the 1st draft of the book to all the guest at my 26th birthday. It would be like an album release party :)

So here's my time line:

Chapter 1: Preface by 5/15
Chapter 2: Process by 5/17
Chapter 3: Principles by 5/24
Chapter 4: Passions by 5/31
Chapter 5: Problems by 6/7
Chapter 6: People by 6/14
Chapter 7: Picture by 6/21
Chapter 8: Pioneers by 6/28
Chapter 9: Positioning by 7/4
Chapter 10: Possibility by 7/11
Chapter 11: Conclusion by 7/11

Right-ing!

1 Responses to Goal: Finish the 1st Draft by my 26th Birthday

  1. Regina Says:
  2. Wow. I can't wait to read your book. I can't wait to read mine either!

     

Post a Comment

Jullien's Purpose Statement

My purpose is to help as many people as possible reach their full potential by helping them making a living doing what they love and in the process of doing so achieve my own. I want to do this through writing, speaking, and creating offline and online spaces that facilitate conversations around purpose.

Subscribe to stay updated

 Subscribe in a reader or

See what people are saying about my blog

Follow Me On Twitter

    follow me on Twitter