Click the arrow below to visit the new JullienGordon.com

Book Overview

Since March 2008, I been focused on writing my first book, "You Can't Google Purpose: 8 ways to narrow your search for purpose" (Click here to try Googling your purpose).

Whereas Google's search engine helps us search for external information outside of ourselves, the only search in-gine that can help us find our unique purpose is us. The book is based on the 8 Principles of Purpose, an 8 step process to facilitate the in-word search for individuals and organizations.

In the meantime, follow my journey as I write the book here or start here:

1. Google's letter to me regarding the book title
2. My 1st book proposal rejection letter.

Right-ing!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Jullien's Purpose Statement

My purpose is to help as many people as possible reach their full potential by helping them making a living doing what they love and in the process of doing so achieve my own. I want to do this through writing, speaking, and creating offline and online spaces that facilitate conversations around purpose.

Subscribe to stay updated

 Subscribe in a reader or

See what people are saying about my blog

Follow Me On Twitter

    follow me on Twitter